Hello Blockchain Wizards,
We are in search of a professional, skilled Smart Contract Engineer to join our rockstar engineering team. The individual will play a key role in smart contract executions and their usage. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and quick learner with experience in designing and implementing a decentralized application.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study and examine various research journals on Ethereum / FLOW and other popular networks.
- Enhance available executions of general cryptographic primitives and/or interface and convert them to a distinct computer language.
- Collaborate and oversee with research, tech, and product coordination groups.
- The desirable individual will work hand in hand with the head of the team and collaborate with research, tech, and product coordination groups.
Requirements and Skills
- Sound knowledge of smart contracts (for instance, mathematics, executions, information theory) and the capability to achieve working executions in line with these areas is required.
- The fitting individual should have a good understanding of the best engineering procedures and follow its best practices.
- You will bring 5+ years of experience in developing software full-time to the team.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and also able to work in a dynamic setting, with strong management and communication skills.
- Experience and skills in these are required and preferred.
- Must have experience in the stack list mentioned below.
- Django3, DRF, python 3.8
- Optional - kubernetes.
✏️ Click here to apply